High chlorinated polyethylene resin (HCPE) is a kind of high molecular synthetic material with excellent comprehensive performance, which is made from special polyethylene by deep chlorination. It has excellent solubility and can be dissolved in a variety of aromatic hydrocarbons, chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, esters and other organic solvents. Its molecular structure is saturated, and its molecular chain contains a large number of chlorine atoms, which gives the material excellent comprehensive properties - excellent oil resistance, ozone resistance, solvent resistance and good flame retardancy. It is non-toxic, non-combustible and insoluble in water. It is an excellent adhesive, an ideal film-forming material for anticorrosive coatings and a substitute for chlorinated rubber.
HCPE resins can be divided into two types according to the size of the molecular weight of the raw materials and the difference in use, one is adhesive type and the other is coating type. Its characteristics are as follows:
1. The product is pure HCPE resin, without assistant agent and additives.
2. The product is white or light yellow loose fine particles, which are loose and easy to dissolve.
3. The product does not undergo degradation treatment, and the viscosity of the product depends on the molecular weight and chlorination degree of the selected raw materials.
4. The macromolecular structure of the product does not contain oxidizing groups, and the macromolecular chain is saturated.
Adhesive type HCPE
Adhesive type HCPE has the characteristics of both rubber and plastic. It has high adhesion, high adhesive strength, good impact resistance, and can be cured at room temperature. It is fast and flexible after curing.
Application of adhesive type HCPE resin: it is suitable for self-adhesive of various PVC pipes, pipe fittings, plates, sheets and other materials and bonding with metal materials.
Coating type HCPE
1. It has good corrosion resistance, water resistance and weather resistance, especially low permeability to water vapor and oxygen.
2. Strong adhesion and good wear resistance. HCPE film has strong adhesion to steel and cement. Due to the penetration of the solvent, the coating film can be well combined with the coating film, and its adhesion is * *. The film formed has the characteristics of toughness, which makes better wear resistance, so it can be used to manufacture highway marking paint.
3. Excellent flame retardancy and corrosion resistance. In case of fire, under the action of flame, the paint film can form a porous carbonized layer with thermal barrier function when encountering flame, so it has good flame retardancy. Because of its high chlorine content, HCPE resin and its paint film have the effect of killing and inhibiting the growth of mold.
4. Rapid drying and strong adaptability to construction. Surface drying for 20min and actual drying for 120min can be used at 15-50 ℃. It can be recoated in 1-2h under normal temperature, with good recoating property. It can be made into thick film coating, and the one-time film formation can reach more than 40um. If the coating film is damaged, it can be coated after sanding with sandpaper, which is very convenient for maintenance.
Application of coating type HCPE resin: coating type HCPE can be made into various characteristic anticorrosive primers, anticorrosive finishes, anticorrosive varnishes, anticorrosive enamels, rusty anticorrosive paints, road marking reflective paints, anticorrosive art paints, anticorrosive flame retardant paints, etc. it is widely used in ships, automobiles, railway bridges, petroleum, chemical industry, electric power, metallurgy Anti corrosion, decoration and protection of various mechanical equipment and facilities, containers, pipelines, steel structure plants, doors and windows, underground projects, salt fields, environmental protection projects, etc. in mines, civil and industrial buildings.
Our company can provide two grades of adhesive type HCPE resin and two grades of coating type HCPE resin for a long time. These four grades cover different viscosities and chlorine contents, and can meet the needs of most users of adhesives and anticorrosive coatings. In addition, the company can also tailor HCPE resin of special brand for users according to their special requirements to meet their personalized requirements.
Packaging and specifications: the product is packed in polyethylene bags internally and polypropylene bags externally, with each bag of 20 ± 0.1kg.
Storage and transportation: This product should be stored in a dry and ventilated warehouse, with a stacking height of no more than 10 bags, to prevent sunshine and moisture. Clean and covered means of transport must be used for transportation to prevent sun, rain and heat. This product is non dangerous.